House Extensions - Single & Two Storey in Hitchin, Hertfordshire
There’s many reasons why you and your family may need to consider extending your home:
- If your growing family needs an extra bedroom or two
- If you have out-grown your dwelling and need additional living space
- If your kitchen, bathroom, living room or dining room needs extending
- If your kids need a games room or play area for their Xbox, TV or other recreational activities
PMR Builders help home owners get far more space and usage from their property. With over 30 years of building extension experience, we’ve expanded terraced, semi-detached and detached family homes and residential properties in a variety of ways:
- Single and two-storey expansions
- Front, side and back-of-building extension
- As part of a larger renovation, refurbishment or conversion project
- To update the overall style of a home, such as modern, contemporary or luxury
Work undertaken as part of extensions we’ve successfully installed can include:
- Carpentry and joinery
- Electrical work - PMR Builders are “Electra” accredited
- Gas plumbing – PMR Builders are “GasSafe” Registered
- Structural engineering
- Lighting – spotlights, pendants, uplighters and mood lighting
- Wall re-structuring and rebuilds
- Additional renovation and refurbishment to make the rest of your property the same standard
PMR provide complete end to end project management and will guide you every step of the way, from initial conception to project completion, including helping you navigate planning permission and building regulations.
As extension builders, we work with customers within the following areas: Hitchin, Letchworth, Lower Stondon, Shefford, Baldock and other towns within North Hertfordshire.
Contact us today to book an appointment to discuss your storage or space needs. Alternatively, find out more about us or how we work, see our project gallery or review our satisfied customers’ testimonials.
We look forward to helping you turn your ideas into reality.